WinNc 126.96.36.199 – A Norton Commander Clone for Windows 10
Major release. Distributed version with latest bugfixes. Download Norton Commander.
Changes in 188.8.131.52 (11-09-2015)
– Bug: Path control not drawing correctly (#570)
– Bug: Bar next to state tabs is transparant, but should be white in Windows 10 (#568)
– Bug: Exception in options dialog after pressing next in certain conditions (#563)
– Bug: Empty search screen after search (#556)
– Bug: Combo boxes settings (#555)
– Bug: Windows 10 theme has small fonts and overwrite large fonts in 200 dpi screens (#549)
– Bug: Settings saved feedback in option pages for certain options don’t show. (#581)
– Feature: Option to disable notifications in WinNc (#579)
– Bug: WinNc has no signed exe when elevating (#575)
– Bug: New tab colors drive bars below panel blue (#573)
WinNc 184.108.40.206 minor – latest version
Minor release. Updated version for registered users. (available through updater when using a registered copy of WinNc)
Changes in 220.127.116.11 (13-11-2015)
– Updater download issues fixed
– Registration issue with spaces fixed
– Bug: Decrypt file to non-existing subfolder gives error (#626)
– Font scaling under Windows 10 improved
WinNc 18.104.22.168 Beta
Beta release. Version for registered users. (available through updater when using a registered copy of WinNc) Set the updates in the WinNc options panel to update beta versions.
– Same as minor version above
Please update through the internal updater to v22.214.171.124 (WinNc 5 and 6 users can update to v126.96.36.199 for free) or download the latest installer from our site and update. Your WinNc 5 and 6 key will still work when installing.
Please update through the internal updater to v188.8.131.52 (WinNc 5 and users can update to v184.108.40.206 for free). Your WinNc 5 and 6 key will still work when installing.
WinNc 4.8, WinNc 3000, WinNc 2000
Older WinNc (v1 – v4.8) users can upgrade for € 10,-
Mail us with your registration data and we will send you an upgrade link >>