File management exactly
the way you want it
Windows 10 & 11
Do you like WinNc?
Try another title from Dunes:
Project Timer is a free, powerful time sheet application for Windows that runs in the task bar notification area. Project Timer allows you manage, report and invoice how much time you’ve spend on your projects.
WinNc is a file manager developed for Windows 10 & 11 and still downwards compatible with Windows 8.1 Our NC clone file manager is inspired on the dual panel concept of the old file manager Norton Commander. WinNc dates back since 1995 and is actively developed by a Dutch multimedia company for Windows 10 & 11.
Dunes released a new version of WinNc on their site: WinNc, a tabbed file manager like Norton Commander WinNc 126.96.36.199 – A Norton Commander Clone WinNc is a file manager developed for Windows 8 and 7. Version 188.8.131.52 | Added on 06-06-2014 | Filesize: 14,03 MB Changes...
WinNc 10.2.0.0 - Major (28-05-2022)
- English language update
- Quick access search relevance improvements
- Issue fixed in state tabs
- Fixed CPU performance counter
- Minor 4K DPI issues fixed
- Other enhancements and fixes.
WinNc 10.1.0.0 - Major (14-01-2022)
- FTP over TLS support (beta)
- Fixed minor issue in FTP
- Korean language update
- SVG support for thumbnails
- SVG support for viewer
- DPI Scaling improved
- Minor fixes
WinNc 10.0.0.0 - Major (08-10-2021)
- Compatible with Windows 11
- Added Windows 11 Theme
- Removed CD Burn, Search results and Virtual from drive tool bar.
- Added menu items for Search results and Virtual
- Updated translation files
- DPI issue fixed
- Minor fixes