WinNc is a file manager developed for Windows 10, downwards compatible with Windows 8 and 7. Our NC clone file manager is inspired on the dual panel concept of the old file manager Norton Commander. WinNc dates back since 1995 and is actively developed for Windows 10.
File management exactly
the way you want it
Do you like WinNc?
Try another title from Dunes:
Project Timer is a free, powerful time sheet application for Windows that runs in the task bar notification area. Project Timer allows you manage, report and invoice how much time you’ve spend on your projects.
From 12 March until 27 March you can buy your copy of WinNc with a discount of 27 %. Use the COUPON code: SPRING15 or use this link: https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/checkout.html?PRODUCT=1&COUPON1=SPRING15
Upgrade a registered WinNc (v1.0-v4.8) to v6.x for € 10 All registered users of WinNc are entitled to an upgrade for € 10 to the latest version of WinNc 6.x. Registered v5 users should receive the update through the updater. Did your mail account change since you...
WinNc 220.127.116.11 - Major (22-05-2020)
- Fixed moving files from search results
- Natural sort of extensions
- Fixed sorting of identical date/time
- DPI Issues in panel fixed
- License Registration web issue fixed
- License Registration info simplified and button added
- Shortcuts and menu items for panel sorting (ctrl+shift+1..5)